Sfp Florist Paste
Craft your own realistic sugar flowers and leaves using Squires Kitchen ultra-fine flower paste. Ready to use straight from the pack, Squires Kitchen Sugar Florist Paste (SFP) can be rolled paper-thin and gives a perfectly smooth finish.
Sugar Florist Paste is ultra-fine and pliable so you can make your sugar flowers and foliage as beautiful as the real thing. Available in white and 20 floral-inspired colours, Squires Kitchen's flower modelling paste (also known as gum paste) can be used to great effect with cutters, moulds, leaf and petal veiners and embossers. The handy resealable foil pack allows you to save any unused paste for your next project and it is freeze/thaw stable if you need to store leftover paste for up to three months.
Popular with professional sugarcrafters for over 2
Sugar; Glucose; Water; Maize Starch; Emulsifier: Cellulose Gum; Free Range Egg Albumen; Preservative: Acetic Acid; Colours: E129, E151
E129: May have an effect on attention and activity in children.
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens see ingredients in bold. May contain traces of nuts.
DIETARY GUIDE: Gluten-free & Suitable for vegetarians.
0 years, SFP is made in the UK by the experts at Squires Kitchen.
- To use, remove a small amount of paste and knead gently until pliable
- To roll out SFP, use a non-stick board dusted sparingly with sifted cornflour or greased with a little vegetable fat or SK Gildesol
- Roll out the paste until it is paper thin
- To colour, use SK Paste Food Colour or dust flowers and leaves before they dry with SK Dust Food Colours
- Allow to dry in a warm, dry place and store in a sealed container with a silica sachet
We Also Recommend